In this video, viewers will observe the performance of the pair trick. This card trick requires 2 spectators. The magician begins by cutting the deck. One half is lying face up while the other one is for the spectators to select a card each. The 2 cards are then placed on the faced up half of the deck and then shuffled. The magician reveals that the cards are not on top or on the bottom of the deck. Then he combines the two halves, twist the deck around and lays out all the cards. The two cards are the only cards that are faced up. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy magic and would like to observe new tricks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades