This video shows how to perform a simple magic card trick where you will be able to control cut a card to the top of the deck. After determining which card will be the one which is used, the trick may be done in one of two ways, one in which the spectator places the card back into the deck, and the other where the magician does it. Certain grips must be used on the deck, which are demonstrated in the video. You should make sure in both cases to have your pinky discreetly hold the place where the card was inserted into the deck and then cut a few sections out before placing the deck with the desired card at the top onto the top of the pile, revealing the desired card.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades