In this video Andy shows you how to perform the "Name it" card trick. The presenter suggests introducing yourself quickly and then ask someone in the audience for a name. Count up the number of letters in the persons name (for instance David is five letters). You then split and reverse five cards. You then ask the audience member to cut the deck in half. Then double under break the remaining cards. Then place the selected card under the reversed card. Then ask the audience member his name again, and as you deal out the cards again, the last card should turn up as the card he selected.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades