Adrenaline0Studios from YouTube shows how to do the "Pick a Card" trick.
1. Shuffle the deck of cards.
2. Allow the person you are performing the trick on to draw a card.
3. While they are looking at the card, split the deck while glancing at the card on the bottom of the top half. For this example, the card on the bottom of the top half is the two of hearts.
4. Ask the person you are performing the trick for to place the card into the deck where you split it.
5. Allow the person to shuffle the deck.
6. Look through the cards. Find the card that is below the two of hearts. That card should be the other person's card.
Note: This trick does not work 100% of the time because occasionally the other person will shuffle really well and the two cards will not remain next to one another. If this happens, tell the other person your magic messed up and try the trick again.
Have an iPhone? Check out all 200+ new features coming in iOS 13.