The 190 Helix cut is a pretty cool false cut that you can do with cards. When you cut the cards, the queen of hearts-which was there at the beginning-is somehow still on top after the cards seem to have been sufficiently cut. What you need to do is separate about ten cards from the top with your finger. Lock that in the opposite hand between the forefinger and thumb. Now put your ring finger down and flip the cards back. Do this and continue to rotate the stacks of cards so that the small pile with your queen ends up on top.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades