In order to perform the Four Kings magic card trick, you will need to begin with the set up. Remove the four kings for the deck. Place the four kings on top of the deck. When they pick a card, force your king as their card. Make it look like you are pushing their card into the center of the deck, instead, put it at the bottom of the break: i.e. underneath the 3 other kings. Show them the top four cards and show them that one of the cards is theirs, but peel off 7 cards, showing them their king plus 3 other random cards, peeling them off, but shielding the kings. Tell them that you think that it is their card and one of the other cards. Tell them that you think their card is the king, because the other cards are two sided. Use the 3 extra cards for this force. Next, reveal all four kings. Conceal the 3 extra cards as you place the kings on the deck.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades