In this tutorial, we learn how to do a "fast food" card trick. You will need three blue jokers, and a regular orange deck with the jokers removed. To begin, have someone remove to cards from the deck and flip them over. Now, take these two cards and remember both of them. Now, put the blue jokers out and put the chosen cards into the deck between them. Now, set the jokers with the selection cards to the side. Now show the spectators that their card are in the deck and then hide the cards so the audience can't see. Then, tell them you can find their card, and spread their cards out. Then, you will find the joker face up surrounded by your two cards! This is a great trick to pull on friends and is very easy to learn.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades