The video demonstrates how to perform a basic card shuffle. First you have to divide the card deck into two equal decks and hold them one in each hand. Make sure that you hold the cards with three fingers, the thumb at one end and the middle and ring fingers at the other. Then you can hold the two decks little close to each other and bend the decks at the ends facing each other using the forefinger to press in the middle of the deck. Then let go off the cards in both the decks one by one in a manner that they overlap. Make sure the decks are not very close to each as this may result in difficulty in releasing the cards. Once this is done, you can hold the decks in your palms with the thumbs above and pointing forward and all the other fingers under the decks. Then the fingers below the decks can be released slowly to let the cards shuffle properly. Make sure that you do not bend the cards too much which will result in the two card decks popping off separately. If you follow these steps, you can learn to shuffle the cards easy and fast.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades