In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do the card on a rope magic trick. The materials required for the trick are: deck of playing cards, rope, magnets and a bag. The magician begins by allowing the spectator to randomly select a card from the deck. Then the spectator places the card back in the deck and shuffles it. The deck is then placed into the bag. The magician takes a rope, places it into the bag and fishes out the select card. This video goes over the preparation and techniques that are needed for this trick. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in magic, and would like to learn new tricks to entertain and amaze others.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades