This is a video tutorial in the Magic & Parlor Tricks category where you are going to learn how to do card tricks: "Mismag822" card trick revealed. This is really easy for beginners. Ask someone to tell you a number from one to ten and count up those many cards from the deck and place them face down on a table. Now count out the same number of cards two more times and put them on the table. Then ask them to place the rest of the pack on any one of the piles. Next ask them to pick up any one of the other two piles, shuffle it and memorize the top card, for example king of diamonds. Place the card on top of the pile and place the pile on top of the deck and take the remaining pile on top of the deck. Now take the deck in your hand give it one shuffle and tell them when you spell out my name is "mis mag a2" your card will be there. Do this and reveal the king of diamonds. Watch the video to learn the trick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades