Looking to pick up a new card trick? Amaze your friends with your ability to change the colors of all of the cards in a deck with this video on how to do the color changing deck trick.
You Will Need:
• A double-backed deck of cards
Step 1: Arrange deck so the cards all show one color
Arrange the deck of cards so that all of the red sides of the cards are face up and the blue sides are face down.
Step 2: Fan the cards with the red backs showing
Place the stack of cards on a table. Fan them out without turning the cards over so that your audience can see that the backs of all of the cards are red.
Step 3: Restack the cards
Un-fan the cards so that they are stacked neatly. Say "Watch closely as I change these cards from red to blue."
Step 4: Pick deck up the palm of your hand
Carefully pick the whole deck of cards up in the palm of your hand, with the red backs touching your palm.
Step 5: Turn your palm over
Quickly turn your palm over so that the blue backs are now face up. The palm of your hand should be pointing up.
Step 6: Fan the deck of cards with the blue backs up
Let the deck of cards slide onto the table from your palm, so that the blue backs are showing. Fan the cards to show that all of the cards are now blue.
Trivia: The color wheel was invented by Isaac Newton.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades