In this Magic & Parlor Tricks video tutorial you will learn how to do the Elmsley card count. First the trick; take 4 red back playing cards and count them. Snap your fingers and when you count again there are 3 red back and one blue back card. In this trick you are counting 4 red cards but, you are actually showing the spectators 3 cards and hiding one card. The card you are hiding is the blue card which is the third card in the stack. Hold the cards in your left hand and while counting the first card, slide the top card to your left with the left thumb. Pull two cards from the bottom and place them as one card on top. You need to watch the video for the demonstration in order to understand this trick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades