This video illustrate us how to do a false cut for beginners. Here are the following steps::
Step 1: Take a stack of card and shuffle it normally,
Step 2: Hold on and then split the stack and take a quick pee in the last card by just rotating it in same hand.
Step 3:Now place this stack below the other pile by flipping it and putting a finger in between the two stacks.
Step 4: Now take another pile and again peep in through the last card and then put it up on the second pile and in the mid of the process flip the last pile and see the card .
Step 5: Now flip the last pile and place it above all the piles so that all the points are determined.
Step 6: Now take out the lower most card then the one where finger was placed and the top most and here you are with the known cards.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades