In this video, we learn how to do a flashy croupier cut. First, take your deck of cards and then swing half of the pack to the left with your thumb. Now, grab the middle and pull it over. Now, lift half the bottom of the pack and turn the other pack over. Come back and place the upside down cards in, then grab the top and bottom of the deck so all three decks are still separated. Now, pull away with the top of the deck and flip it over, then bring it on the right hand side of the two decks, then place the other deck on top and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades