In this Magic & Parlor Tricks video tutorial you will learn how to do the gimmicked card color change trick. For this you will need two cards of different colors; a red card and a black card. Fold each of the cards right in the middle. Then glue the top half of the two cards at the back. The bottom halves of both cards should be free. Now take a third card and attach its face to the bottom halves of the two cards on the outer side. So, when you move the middle flap up or down, the card is going to change color. Now hold the card at the center so that the center crease is not visible. Keep the center flap pointing up and quickly bring it down with the palm of the other hand to reveal the other color. Watch the video for the demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades