Do the Hamman count card trick The Hamman card count uses three cards. Hold the cards in the middle grip using the middle finger, ring finger and thumb. Hold the cards as far up on the middle and ring fingers as you possibly can. The farther up you hold them, the more cards you can show. Hold the cards initially in your right hand (if you're right handed.) The left hand pulls off the two cards. For a split second, the two sets of cards are together. That's when you return the cards to the right hand to be counted again while one card is left in the left hand. Then you start over. There's nothing more to say.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades