In this video, we learn how to do card tricks: Hindouble (alternate presentation). Start out with a deck of cards and have two cards selected. Then, have them select one more card for you to have. Look at the card and keep it in the middle of the deck. Then, ask the spectators to name their cards. Snap your fingers and roll your cards out in front of you. Now, you will see their cards face up and sandwiching your card upside down in front of them! This is a great beginner trick and will fool anyone that you show it to!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades