In order to do the Imprint card trick, you will need the following: blank bicycle cards, standard bicycle cards, and pre-prepared cards. You will need to make or purchase cards that are blank on one side. Some will need to have the designs that you want to elicit in your trick. Here, you will need blue cards and red cards. Begin with one blue card and one red card on the table. Place 2 blank red cards face up, followed by 3 face down blue cards. Then, place one red face up at the bottom. Now, do an Elmsley count. Turn them over. Move the top card to the bottom and do another Elmsley count. Peel off cards to show that they are blank on both sides. Rub the cards against the blue card. Do another Elmsley count. Remove a blue card. Place the red card on top and rub it. Then, do another Elmsley count.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades