In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do the "Jacks would be Queens" card trick. This trick begins with a story of 4 jacks who all want to become women. The magician begins with 4 identical jack of diamonds. The first jack is the bravest. He goes under the knife and ends up as an ugly woman. The other jacks do the same and all end up as ugly women. In the end, the magician ends up with 4 queen of spades. Users will need 2 jack of diamonds, 3 queen of spades and a fake card with both the queen of spades and jack of diamonds on each side. This video is very descriptive and clearly explains the procedures and instructions to execute this trick. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in magic, and would like to learn new tricks to entertain and amaze others.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades