This video shows the viewer how to do a 'Jumping Gemini' card trick. In this trick three different cards of your choice appear to continuously find their way back to the top of the pack. This seems impossible as the cards are both placed on the table as well as being placed at the back of the pack. The trick uses a series of breaks and lifts to work. Essentially it involves continuously appearing to place the chose card at the back of the pack or on the table whilst actually keeping the card in a known position in the pack. A lift is then performed allowing the card to magically reaper as the top card.
For more information and an instructional demonstration please see the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades