In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do the key card magic trick. The magician begins by shuffling the deck and ask the spectator to select a card. The spectator will remember the card and the magician will place the card on top of the deck. Then the magician lets the spectator cut the deck numerous times. Now the magician starts to deal the cards face up one at a time. The magician asks the spectator to look for the card, but not to tell him/her. Then the magician turns over the key card. This video provides step-by-step procedures and instructions to perform this trick. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in magic, and would like to learn how to do this trick to amaze and entertain others.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades