The magician starts off by saying he will not complete the trick on camera because it is not for up-close viewing. There is a link to go watch the trick being performed. This is a mind reading-prediction trick. There are two decks of cards, red and blue. The viewer is asked to choose one deck. The magician takes the cards of out that deck and pulls a card from the middle. This is the prediction card. Then he puts the rest of the cards back in the box and removes those cards. He takes the cards out of the remaining deck and tells the viewer to stop him while he's counting them. However, he has removed the top card from this deck and placed it on the box for the cards so that it blends in. He had the cards already set up so that the top card on each deck would correspond with a card in the middle, so he knew what card he was looking for. Then when the viewer says stop, he makes it look like he is slamming that card down, but in reality he is picking up the one on top of the box. He flips both cards over and they match!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades