Polish up your prediction card tricks. Easy and amazing prediction card trick revealed in this tutorial.
1.Gather two permanent markers, a piece of paper, clear nail polish and a deck of cards.
2.Dip the tip of one of the markers in the nail polish so that it doesn't write.
3.Place the good marker up your sleeve.
4.Use the good marker to place an X on one of the cards and write that card on the piece of paper.
5.Hand the spectator the deck and ask them to cut the cards while holding them behind their back.
6. Hand them the non-functioning marker and tell them to make a large X on the card of their choice with the deck still behind their back.
7.The only card with the X on it is the one you already marked! It will seem to the spectator as if you predicted his card!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades