To do the Presto Printo Card Trick, you need to begin with a deck of standard cards and a deck of plain white cards, which have been cut to the same size as standard cards. You will need to print the effects that you want to achieve on the cards in advance. You will need extra blank white cards to conceal. Lay the cards down on a surface to show that they are all blank, but you will be, instead, pushing a blank white card to imitate the opposite white side. Then, you will need to demonstrate the printing effect, by revealing the preprinted image. You will, of course, have to remember the order of the effects to pull it off.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades