There is more than one version of the Quick as a Wink card trick. This version begins with the deck of cards in the box, but the cards will need to be set up in advance. Put the 2 black sixes on top and the 2 red sixes on the bottom. You will leave the card that will be left in the visible. When you remove the cards from the box, press on the sides, in order to bow the box, which will enable you to pull all of the cards out except the one that you want to leave. Take the top 2 cards off the deck. Force shuffle the deck, leaving your chosen card on the bottom. Place them on the table. Ask them to select a card. Force the bottom card up. Reveal it as the card they chose. Then, force the card up to the top of the deck. Manipulate the deck. Toss the deck, holding the 3 sixes in your hand. Reveal them. Then, reach into the deck to show where the other six is. You can make up your own banter for this trick. You can make your own back story for them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades