To set yourself up for this trick you must first take a plain deck of cards and slit it anywhere. Then flip the top card on the bottom half from the bottom half of the deck. Memorize the card and put it back into the deck. Keep cutting the deck several more times. Once you are ready, with the deck face down, pick a number between one and ten. Then draw that many cards and then flip your spectator's card.
You first must place the ace through ten on the bottom of your deck. From this point, after your spectator chooses a card you will place the ace through ten on top of their card. After you cut the deck (face side up) you will want to look for one of your suit cards. Once you find one, memorize the card and "randomly" pick that number (of the card you came across while cutting the deck). Finish your last cut, and draw that many cards. Your spectator's card should be the final number.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades