In order to do the Siva count card trick, you will need a deck of cards. You will need the four kings and one ace. Place the kings facing upwards and the ace facing down. Remove the top card from the deck. Flex the cards. Peel back the bottom card with one hand. You are taking 3 cards off as if they are only 1 card. Remove the bottom card and place it on the top. The goal is to count the cards while keeping one of the cards hidden. When you count them you will need to block push the ace around.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades