If you've ever wanted to do card magic tricks or just want to know how a certain magic card trick is done then watch and learn how to perform the slip cut sandwich card trick. This is a simple card trick can be done by anyone regardless of experience, you want to being by stating that the two jacks are going to assist you in finding the card. Then have a spectator tell you when to stop when your riffling through the deck. When told to stop just pull two cards out as one and place at the top of the deck, and bury the top card, which isn't the card shown. Now just place the jacks back on top and do a slip cut. If you performed the slip cut right when you turn over the first three cards in the deck it should be a red jack then the card chosen by the spectator then the black jack. You've just performed a magic trick or learned how it was done to you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades