In order to perform a three color-changing card trick, you will need the following: a deck of cards. For the set up of this trick, you will need to remove the Ace of Diamonds and the Ace of Hearts from the deck. Put one on the top and place the other one on the bottom. Next, you will need to flick the deck from one hand to the other. When you toss it into the other hand, you switch the top card out for the bottom card, after showing the bystander the top card. In the second phase, you make an ace vanish into the deck. Place the ace on top of the deck in advance. You will need to slide the top card to the bottom in a conceal. Then, you can reveal as you did in the first set up. In the 3rd set up, place 2 aces on top of the deck. Then, do a double lift. Reveal the bottom card. This utilizes the same switch. In the double lift, you should slide the visible card to the bottom. This will create a color change. Then, you can flip to reveal, as you did in the first version.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades