This video tutorial shows you how to create a fan using a pack of playing cards. Hold the cards firmly using the thumb and four index fingers of your right hand. You then drag the cards across from left to right using either your thumb or index finger. In order to snap the fan closed with your right hand you should use the fingers on your right hand while holding down firmly with your right thumb, in order to close the fan. The presenter cautions that you should close the fan swiftly as the technique fails if your fingers move too slowly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades