In order to do the "Whoops You Missed It" magic trick, you will need a deck of cards. Hold the deck in one hand. Rifle your way down the deck, asking the bystander to tell you where to stop in the deck. Pull out 2 cards, disguising them as one card. Turn it face up and place it on the top of the deck. Explain to the bystander, "This is your card".
Flip the deck over. Use your fingers to move the top card to the bottom. Place the Top card on the bottom. Tell them that you are going to flip over the card. Cut the deck in half. Peel and flip the deck, in order to disguise the fact that you've placed the cards upside down. Move the card to the top, as you show them that their card is not on the bottom anymore. You can choose which reveal you want to make, whether it is the card in the middle of the deck or the card that is now at the top of the deck.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades