In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to force cards. Card forcing is when it looks like the users has a free selection of cards, but in reality the magician has predetermined a card to be selected. The force taught in this video is the cross cut force. Take the desired card on top of the deck and place it face down on top. When you shuffle the deck, make sure that the desired card always remains on the top of the deck. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in magic, and would like to learn how to force cards to utilize in different magic tricks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades