In this tutorial, we learn how to make a card levitate. To start, you will need a regular card with a piece of plastic stuck to the front of it where it cannot be seen. Cut the plastic to the exact length of the card, then use magician's wax to stick it onto the card in the middle. Now, use your thumb on the hand you hold the card on to squeeze the plastic on the card up. This will make it look like the card is levitating into thin air, when really you are just slyly pushing the plastic on the card up. This is a great trick and easy to learn!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades