To levitate a playing card you will need an ordinary playing card, scotch or clear tape, a pair of scissors, white paper and some string or yarn. First, measure the yarn by holding it up to your ear and cut the yarn at the desired level. Then, place the yarn to the white paper and separate it until you pull one thin thread from the yarn. Set the thread on the white piece of paper. Tape both ends of the thread. Tape the thread to the card. Tape the other end of the thread to your ear. You can then spin the card and move it up and down by moving your head.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades