Want to learn a great card trick that will really fool your friends? All you need is a deck of cards to perform this cool trick! You will need one deck of cards. Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks. 1. Take a deck of cards and remove all of the face cards (Jacks, Queens, and Kings) and Aces. Separate the cards by suit (hearts, clubs, spades, diamonds) so you have four piles. Each pile should be in the same order: Jack, Queen, King, Ace.
2. Spread out all four sets of cards to show them to your audience, then gather them back into a pile and turn it face down. Make sure they remain separated and in order in your pile.
3. Cut the cards any number of times (generally four or five times work) and then deal the cards again into four new piles facing down. The trick should perform itself automatically if you've followed the instructions.
4. After dealing, turn the piles face-up to reveal that they've resorted themselves! All of the Jacks, Queens, Kings, and Aces will be together and separated!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades