You might have to watch this explanation a few times before you actually get the entire card trick, but once you do, hopefully you'll be able to perform the '4 of the same' magic card trick without hesitation. It is a little tricky, of course, but it's worth the lesson. This amazing card trick involves turning a mixd deck of cards into 13 piles from ace to king in piles of 4. This is a great magic trick for beginners and advance magicians alike. Watch the first video for the explanation and the second for the performance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades