In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to perform the Ascanio spread and Elmsley sleight tricks. The Ascanio spread makes 5 cards look like there is 4 cards. Begin by hold the pack with a biddle grip. You are going to peel off the top card with your thumb, fifth card with your index and fourth card with your middle finger. The Elmsey count is a shuffle that hides a card. Square the cards and peel them off. When it comes to the hidden card, peel off the two cards at once. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy magic and would like to learn how to perform card sleights.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades