This is a short video that should appeal to any magic trick enthusiast. The video is done by Tim Clark of Tim Clarks Magic Tricks and show cases a simple card trick he calls the "Beginner Math Prediction Card Trick." The trick is focused on counting out the deck in front of the spectator(s) and remembering the 34th card, without letting your audience know that you are memorizing it. As the title suggests, you end up predicting the card that you memorized earlier, and your audience is left thinking that you are a math magician. It's a really fun and easy trick to learn, so go ahead and watch the video so you can impress your friends and family at the next party!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades