kammagic shows you the Christ Ace card trick. You start off with a regular deck of cards and choose 4 cards, these should be signed, and split the deck into 4 piles. Place each card into a pile then put all the piles on top of each other. After the first two cards are revealed, you can ask the member of the audience what their card was and using letters as cards, spell that out. You will get to their card. For the final card simply turn the deck and reveal that there's only one card facing down. Turn that around and it's the fourth card from the start.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades