In this video, we learn how to perform a convincing false riffle shuffle. Start off with one deck of cards. After this, riffle the cards off half way and do a standard shuffle. Bend the cards up after this, then use your pinkie and pointer finger to touch each other. When you release, the cards are naturally going to separate from each other. They will push off in opposite directions because of the way you are working the cards. Square it up on the edges, then square on the back and use your fingers to angle it downward. You will be able to see the cards that are going to come back, then you can do the swivel cut, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades