In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to perform a better variation of a beginner's card trick. The magician begins by going through the deck of cards and waits for the spectator to say "stop". Once the card is selected, they slide it into the middle of the deck. Then the magician throws a card out of the deck. The card is the same card, but a different suite. The magician lays the deck out and the selected card is the only card facing up. This video has reveals how to perform the trick. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy magic and would like to learn how to perform a better variation of the beginner trick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades