Do you want to be a magician? Well then join Ryan Oakes and his assistant Damian as they show you a great card trick called Cutting the Deck! You will need one deck of cards, a pencil and a piece of paper. Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors, so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks. 1. Preparation: Take a look at the top card of the deck (make sure it's shuffled beforehand) and then write the name of the card on the piece of paper. This will be your prediction. Fold it up and place it aside for later.
2. Performance: Show the spectator the deck of cards and spread them across your hands to show them shuffled.
3. Place the deck face down on the table and ask the spectator to cut the deck about in the middle. Have them place the part they removed back on top of the deck, upside down.
4. Now, have them cut the deck again, only this time cutting DEEPER than their first cut. Have them flip this portion upside down and again place it back on top of the deck.
5. Now, ask them to spread through the cards until they come to the first face down card. Remove it and place it aside.
6. Ask the spectator to open the prediction and read it aloud. After they do so, turn the selected card over to show that it matches the prediction!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades