In this Magic & Parlor Tricks video tutorial you will see the "dyslexic queens" card trick. The 4 queens are laid out on the table face down; three in one line and the 4th below the top line. To each queen 3 red cards are added. These cards are between 1 to 10; no jacks or kings. Now the top 3 stacks are picked up one by one shuffled and when turned over, the queen has vanished. All the 4 queens are found in the 4th stack. Then the 4 stacks are put face down with 4 queens in the 4th stack. One card is removed from here and the 3 cards when given a jerk turn into reds. With the queen in hand, the other 3 stacks are turned over and the queens are back in their original places.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades