To do the Faro shuffle card trick, first divide the deck in half. With practice you should be able to accurately make an even division. Hold your left hand underneath the deck and your right hand on top of the deck. Use the two halves to square up the deck. Go in on an angle, intertwining the cards. Make them meet on the bottom and apply a little bit of pressure to them. They will naturally intertwine. Spread out the cards on a table in two columns to check your shuffling technique. You can also do a cascade with the cards which looks neat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades