When you're a magician people expect you to have a few good card tricks under your sleeve, so be prepared with this one! You will need one deck of cards. Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors, so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks.
1. Preparation: Place the four Aces on top of the face-down deck.
2. Performance: Show your assistant what you want him to do. Cut more than half of the cards off and put them next to the deck.
3. Then take the top card from the new pile and put it back, face down, on the original pile.
4. Ask your assistant to cut the new pile to make another pile and then move the top card exactly like you did before.
5. Repeat this with the newest pile one last time. Have your assistant turn over the four cards on top of each pile… each one will be an Ace!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.