This is a video that demonstrates how a card trick is done. It shows a trick in which the presenter does a card trick and then explains how it is done. The trick is one where the person guesses a card and it deals with a red deck and a blue card. The person guesses a number in the deck and that number is the card. In this case it was the queen of hearts. The card is then placed back into the deck and when the presenter lays out the cards, the blue card becomes the queen of hearts. The trick is actually done through having one blue card and a double sided red, blank card. The presenter says that he doesn't actually like his trick but he is showing it to inform.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades