In this short, fun and informative tutorial, Andy Field demonstrates the Oil and Water trick using four black cards and four red cards. Four cards are placed on one side of the table and the four red cards are placed on the opposite side of the table. He then mixes the cards, pulling one card from each side to make a new pile of cards with alternating colors. One red, one black, one red and so on and so forth with each of the eight cards. After letting the cards sit for just a few seconds he flips them over to show that the cards refuse to be mixed and are separated into four black and four red! If you don't believe it, watch with your own eyes as he even performs the trick with the cards facing up. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades