This is a video tutorial on how to perform the "Out of Order" card trick. For the trick, you need a deck of cards. The effect of the trick is that after showing the deck to the spectator, the performer deals out the deck into 3 piles. He collects all the piles and makes a new deck. Then he cuts the cards and deals out the deck in the same way one more time. Then he makes a new deck and deals the cards into 12 piles. Every 13th card is an ace and all the piles have all the numbers together i.e. all kings, all twos, etc...The setup for the trick is explained in the video. So including the setup and the actual performance, you will have to deal the cards into 3 piles 3 times. Follow the video for the tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades