In order to perform a prediction card trick, you will need the following: a deck of cards, the box the cards came in, a pen or a pencil, and paper. With this trick, you hand the deck of cards to a bystander. In advance, remove four black cards from the deck, and place them in the box. Tell the bystander to shuffle the cards as much as they want. You write down your prediction on a sheet of paper and set it aside. Your prediction should be, "There are four more pairs of red cards than pairs of black cards in the deck". When the person is done shuffling, tell them to make 3 piles of cards. As they peel 2 cards off the deck at a time, tell them to make a separate pile for pairs of reds, pairs of blacks, and the 3rd pile should be for cards that are one of each. Pick up the stack of cards that have one of each. Place them in the card box. Afterwards, have the bystanders count the cards. If they want you to do it again, your prediction should be that there will be an equal number of each red and black.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades