In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to perform the self-working Soul Mates card trick. The magician begins 12 cards. He/she continues to cut the deck until the spectator tells them to stop. The cards are split into two piles of 6 cards. The spectator takes the top card of the packs and lays it down. Then the magician put the other pack on top of the selected pack and takes out the top and bottom card. When he flips each pair over, they are the same cards with the same color. This video also provides a tutorial and demonstration for viewers to learn. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in magic and would like to learn new tricks to amaze others.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades